Jump to content

YOC 2020


Cynic
 Share

Recommended Posts

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Moderator
1 hour ago, finnerz89 said:

Camping booked for Matlock!

coming down friday evening sometime with 2 mates . what time are you getting there?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, drewpy said:

coming down friday evening sometime with 2 mates . what time are you getting there?

 

I'm working till 2 so sometime in the evening I guess. Early enough for beer and food 👌

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Im gagging to go but they are dragging their feet at work. 

Office people worked through so there is no rush to sort holiday for people who have been 'sat on their arse' off since Easter.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm tentative, as i may need to be in work on the Friday (although could come up at 7am on Sat like last time).

Do we need to book camping - last time i just paid on the day.

Edited by pilninggas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 hours ago, pilninggas said:

i'm tentative, as i may need to be in work on the Friday (although could come up at 7am on Sat like last time).

Do we need to book camping - last time i just paid on the day.

I'd ask them, you never know it may get full with everyone staycationing

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, drewpy said:

4 so far and growing.

Finnerz, looking at Ashborne there's a little detour. is that for a brew?

I think so yeah.

I'll double check the route at some point and maybe tweak it a bit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

There is still space. Looking to book myself in looks like I can go. Worst case will be there late afternoon on Friday. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cynic said:

There is still space. Looking to book myself in looks like I can go. Worst case will be there late afternoon on Friday. 

 

is that the Square and Compass?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
50 minutes ago, Cynic said:

There is still space. Looking to book myself in looks like I can go. Worst case will be there late afternoon on Friday. 

 

I'll probably not be there till 7ish anyway

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i thought it was bank holiday weekend, but just reread and it's the first weekend of Sept. I'll hold back as work maybe mad that week.

Perhaps ill come up on the Sat, ill only be able to call it when i see what week 1 is like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
18 hours ago, pilninggas said:

i thought it was bank holiday weekend, but just reread and it's the first weekend of Sept. I'll hold back as work maybe mad that week.

Perhaps ill come up on the Sat, ill only be able to call it when i see what week 1 is like.

yea, there was nothing on BH weekend, so I just went for the week after.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

I'm in. Bar anymore of this years weirdness I will be free to arrive anytime Friday. 

Fucking A...... :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator

So do we know who is going for certain?

Mate of mine has just picked up a 1200 trophy and may well tag along. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
23 hours ago, Cynic said:

So do we know who is going for certain?

Mate of mine has just picked up a 1200 trophy and may well tag along. 

 

I'm going with 3 mates, all booked in and weather forecast is ok too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

I am bringing an extra too, so there will be more non YOC at the YOC meet than members. 

Are you mates on Yams Andy?. Pete is coming on a Triumph so Paul will be happy.

Unless he brings his blue wasp....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • drewpy unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...