Hi, from a new member.

This post is 1732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

My names Alex and I’ve recently acquired a 1989 XJ600, although it’s a serious project bike since not much goes on it. I’ve ridden bikes for 22 years, with a break for 7 years up to now. Although this ones going to take a while to get going, even after hoovering out the mouse nest under the seat!!

I love doing up old machines with the last one I did being a Ducati 750SS and loved it. 

Hopefully people won’t mind, but I eventually plan on making an XJ Café racer style since there’s some exterior damage anyway. 

First to get her up and running and back on the road though 👍

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brilliant mate. Welcome to the nuthouse.

Start a new thread in the projects section and keep us all informed with progress, oh and we love pictures

Hi and welcome to the YOC, sounds like a good project, as Jimmy said start a new thread in the projects section and we can see what your up to, lot's of photos help as well. Good luck.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online