Ybr 125 2008 killing batteries

Kahunaburger
This post is 1784 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi mr desperate here

let me quickly run through how this went down 

bike never had any electrical issues prior to the sytuation always started on button never even had to kick it stood in rain and snow never and i mean never had issue with electrics

so here it goes

my chain snapped so we had to transport bike from location it stood at for 3days, we put it on its side( i know) but there was no other way at the time and my *friends dragged it out the car violently :( 

so now it wouldnt start battery was drained

we charged battery it drained it and died again

battery was repaced with new

it killed it inside 60miles

what happens is 1st rev meeter goes off then bike chokes drops revs and turns off

battery was charged full 

same. Issue after 20miles again

wont charge battery during jurney at all, noticable 1st clocks go down then ligts then powers cuting off

can start it back on kick but wont keep revs it chokes n struggles on idle then dies again

it has alarm system but half disconected by previus owner what most google info points out to but i have to point out that nobody was playing with elecricts and it has been like that for about  8months and never had issues

its electric fuel injected 2008 custom model 

im Looking to buy parts but at this point not sure what to buy 

any tips appriciated 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.