A MERRY CHRISTMAS

slice
This post is 1911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just to say A merry Christmas to you all, may you all get what you want from Santa and not what you really deserve.. ! Me, I already know what SWMBO has got for me as I had to buy it..! I am now the proud owner of a Drift Ghost X + all the trimmings. Take care all of you and have fun. 

Related image

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice one slice, being a widower I always get what I want these days, I mean if I can't treat myself to what I want what's the point. It's usually some woodworking tools/machine trouble is the workshop is getting a bit crowded these days and I haven't got the space for a bigger one. Life can be such a bitch.

Merry Chrimbo everyone and make sure you have some fun. 

• Like 2

Have a brilliant Christmas everyone, I’m just looking for a rest from work, oh and I’ve asked Santa for a remote control to turn off a drift ghost x from anywhere behind me ?

• Haha 1

Wishing all you guys a fabulous Christmas! I’m playing Santa tomorrow and delivering some family presents on my bike. It’s not been used since Germany where it got absolutely filthy (you can barely tell it’s original colour...!)

I’m expecting some additional camping gear for Christmas. I was lucky enough to finally get a proper textile suit earlier this year (Rukka) so that’s my main Christmas and Birthday present for the next few years...!

• Like 1

Yea, a very merry Christmas to one and all. Unfortunately for me, I have to work through to the 28th,  then off until the 31st then back to work on the 1st.......Bah fekking humbug 

• Admin

Happy Christmas all. I’ve got the Ghost it’s a good cam just annoying you can’t charge off computer. 

I can see my quad lock kit wrapped up ?

• Like 1

Seasons greetings. 

Off myself from 21 right through to the 3rd.

Been really busy up to the holiday. Time to enjoy. Eat drink and be merry. 

• Like 1

Hope all had a great Christmas & may 2019 give plenty of great riding weather :thumb:

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. I suppose I don't have any excuses for being late, being retired and not working over the break (or any time, come to think of it) has me exhausted ??.......or is it that old age has me confused !

Mind you, I've been sober the whole time....maybe that's the mistake I'm making ?

Hey Clarke, 2018 gavesome good riding weather yesterday (and again today).

2m7c4f7.jpg

10nc6sx.jpg

Edited by Oldfjman

On 12/29/2018 at 1:43 PM, Oldfjman said:

2018 gave some good riding weather yesterday (and again today).

On that note 2019 could not have started any better.  Due to the mild weather drove the 80 miles to work on da tank yesterday and back home again tomorrow.

Would not have expected I could do that in Cornwall/Devon on the 2nd of January :hyper:

I really need to get out more this year. My bike hasn't moved over Christmas, and most of my riding this year was up and down the motorways for work :cry2:

I'm going to see if I can sneak out on Saturday... :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online