New rider

Alex U.
This post is 1949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brill Alex, and welcome to the forum. You've done well by introducing yourself first.
I used to have a XJ600 division  which I presume is a precursor to yours.
Mike. 

Welcome to the nuthouse bud. 

1st Bike eh, well take your time getting used to it. Plenty of clowns out there with no interest other than themselves, so keep your wits about you and safe riding

3 minutes ago, jimmy said:

1st Bike eh, well take your time getting used to it. Plenty of clowns out there with no interest other than themselves, so keep your wits about you and safe riding

Totally concur Jimmy. As you said "Take your time getting used to it"

Especially at roundabouts. You need to be extra vigilant because for some reason car drivers for some reason do not see bikers. 

Hi alex" ,, i was out today ,  no salt on roads,  12 degrees,  hope this stays  for a while,  you"l  get some riding done, :welcome:

22 hours ago, mike1949 said:

Brill Alex, and welcome to the forum. You've done well by introducing yourself first.
I used to have a XJ600 division  which I presume is a precursor to yours.
Mike. 

I think it is the same bike, the only difference is that this is the naked version ( but, I'm not sure ).

22 hours ago, jimmy said:

Thanks ?. Yes, I'll take it easy.

21 hours ago, mike1949 said:

Totally concur Jimmy. As you said "Take your time getting used to it"

Especially at roundabouts. You need to be extra vigilant because for some reason car drivers for some reason do not see bikers. 

Thanks for the advice ?

21 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Hi alex" ,, i was out today ,  no salt on roads,  12 degrees,  hope this stays  for a while,  you"l  get some riding done, :welcome:

Nice, I was busy on Sunday, but I went out on Saturday and it was great :)

2 hours ago, drewpy said:

:welcome: Alex, great UJM there, N being the naked variety

Hi, yes, I think that's the only difference, but I may be wrong.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 4:00 PM, drewpy said:

:welcome: Alex, great UJM there, N being the naked variety

Well spotted there Drewpy, I missed the small n on the end. At least somebody's on the ball.
UJM?

Edited by mike1949

16 hours ago, mike1949 said:

Well spotted there Drewpy, I missed the small n on the end. At least somebody's on the ball.
UJM?

universal Japanese motorcycle

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online