Forum updates - let me know if there are any issues

Alex
This post is 2146 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi all, made some updates to the forum, updated to mariaDB v10, optimized and cleared out loads of old tmp files. Have also disabled the letter profile images to speed up the site.

Hopefully it should be faster for you all.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looking good here Alex, I notice the 'settings' tag has disappeared from the bottom of my screen as well.

Hi Alex, finally got it to work, tried every browser out there and Chrome seems to be the best of them (not saying much really) but it hangs like a bastard every now and then and still have a problem actually writing a reply to any subject, just a blank (grayed out) at the bottom of the page, it usually takes 2 or 3 goes to get it to "submit reply" properly.

• Admin

@jimmy thanks fixed

@slice I actually made a change yesterday, I think just after you posted this, are you still having the same issue?

Alex. for some reason IE is now working again! Whatever it was you did "Thank you".:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online