Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a brilliant weekend lads, believe it or not I enjoyed almost every minute thanks to you all for acting so quickly stopping the traffic and helping me and my bike back to an upright position and for not taking the piss (well not till we got back the pub anyway) but I’d have done the same for any of you guys, probably with the addition of a few photos ? all I can say for those you who didn’t make it this weekend is you missed a cracker, big thank you to finnerz for organising it, well done mate great job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Home safe and sound, Great to see you all again, loved the ride out, especially the single track. The fast twisties were good but would of been better if we stayed as a group (finners pace-maker) then I got lost, I didn't mind as it was only 20mins from the end of route. I didn't enjoy the camping - I never sleep.
Roll on the next meet,,,,,,, somewhere new again, what ye think ?? 
Long summer of riding yet so get out there,,,,,, I may blast down to Pilninggas area just for the day sometime.
Ps. I was getting brave on my Tractor Tyres on route home in the roundabout's.
My apologies mate, when I see open road in front of me I can't help but go for it [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

To start off , glad your OK Tommy , to finish, a big thanks to Andy for my Glamping weekend , the bit in the middle , epic ride out lads even though we got split up at the end me and slice made most of our treck back through some epic mountain/tree lined roads .

The beer was class the food I had was great (a chip salad) the entertainment was ! Well come on ? It was shit.

The bike didn't have a hic  up all weekend ( again) it must be down to the shampoo I use on it , 

I got home without getting lost? thanks for the basic clear directions Andy , brilliant seeing you all again yous all made my weekend fantastic.

P.s I farted in your tent finnerz ( twice).

Edited by up.yours
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Thought it smelt a bit iffy [emoji23]
Good job I've aired it out!

To start off , glad your OK Tommy , to finish, a big thanks to Andy for my Glamping weekend , the bit in the middle , epic ride out lads even though we got split up at the end me and slice made most of our treck back through some epic mountain/tree lined roads .
The beer was class the food I had was great (a chip salad) the entertainment was ! Well come on ? It was shit.
The bike didn't have a hic  up all weekend ( again) it must be down to the shampoo I use on it , 
I got home without getting lost[emoji847] thanks for the basic clear directions Andy , brilliant seeing you all again yous all made my weekend fantastic.
P.s I farted in your tent finnerz ( twice).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Eh up lads, I've just woken up

cracking weekend, great craic and a shame the TDM had a dicky fuel pump and missed the ride out. Airhead and myself still slummed in the pub drinking dark cider and watching the classic bikes go past (there was a local bike meet on but didn't sdvertise it) we even managed to get a Park run in at Bakewell

strange event? - a cadilac with sirens on and a union flag  blaring "who ya gonna call..." yes a ghostbusters vehicle :D

then we had a silver van blat passed with a high reving engine in, lots of debate over what engine was in the van.

Jason showing off his "lorry driver" accutriments ie a stove, dissed my little stove and then didn't have matches to light his (mine had a piezzo ignition) ?

thanks to Finnerz for the great location to and for taking us to CMC at Claycross for the jap classic bike meet, some very tasty bikes there.

thought i'd share some photos..............

1st night in Pub, 2 singers, one sung the other just interjected with some awful catawalling, yea babeeee

3ZHIyuj.jpg

x3kcGPM.jpg

a378qFL.jpg

this is what you get if you ignore our requests, no place in the photo :D

I334gA7.jpg

facebook

XGp6lGP.jpg

watching the world (and bikes go past)

LkjDQ59.jpg

PAul telling me to fork off, at Hassop station cafe after the parkrun

Uh0Ny7R.jpg

cRmHCmI.jpg