Uncovered the RD the other day....

YamaHead
This post is 6532 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm in the process of consolidating all the misc. bits in my Garage, in order to better prep the house for selling hopefully by this fall.

My poor RD has been neglected waaaay too long, but might have to be put off just a bit longer....until I find a suitable new garage to engage in a spanner-fest to finally get her back on the road.......Lubricating the Enviroment like only an RD can do! B) ......

MyRD.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Let the beast see the light!

Nice to see your RD again Scott. It's a shame when they have to be put on one side, but better that than using it for your commute at the moment, and she looks to be safe and sound :)

Andy

Thanx Andy. :)

If it wasn't for my current 350 mile a week accumilation that also requires alot of time.....

I'd have taken the spanner's to her by now!

I've found some really cool twisties in this new area I'm in......that are fun on the XT......

But I can guarantee there would be an ear to ear grin under my helmet if I was ridin' the Daytona B)

Scott

It will be a good feeling i reckon when you get it up and running and start to ride it again, got my 400 out last month and rode it, just rebuiklt the 250 motor and it is running like a dream,just cannot wait to get em both run in so i can start to really ride em

merv

Scott

It will be a good feeling i reckon when you get it up and running and start to ride it again.

You know it my friend! ;)

All I need to do is sort the Newtronics ignition & rebuild the brake calipers.....

& then I'll be reminding the old bat across the street why she'll be glad to see me move away! :lol:

I've found some really cool twisties in this new area I'm in......that are fun on the XT......

But I can guarantee there would be an ear to ear grin under my helmet if I was ridin' the Daytona B)

Here's just an example of said twisties B) .....

OBRiley010.jpg

Sure don't want to go home very bad after finding views like these this morning :blink: .....

OBRiley007.jpg

OBRiley012.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online