just logged in for the first time this month

mozzy
This post is 6495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

obviously a con of some sort has anyone else had this i had this message in my pm box 3 times how stupid do people think we are

rom Lizy Benson.

Abidjan Cote D' I voire.

Please reply to : [email protected]

For my safety and security of my future I am making this proposal to you for our mutual benefit. This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour it against your will. I am Miss Lizy Benson., 19 years old and the daughter of late Mr. and Mrs.Benson. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips ,Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death, he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$10.500,000) deposited in one of the Security Company here in Cote D'Ivoire which he use my name as next of kin .

He further told him that he deposited the money with my name as the next of kin, and finally told him to tell me where to find the documents of the deposit which he said was in possession of his lawyer in sealed documents held by him and asked me to collect it from him and all the necessary documents to this fund. but since I am 19 years old girl and a first year university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.

Now I want a trust worthy person who can help me get this money transfered out from the Security Company here and provide an account overseas where I can get in this funds.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly take me as your own and help me.

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that i can forward the documents to you after we have agreed on the conditions for your assistance. My life is not safe here and i need to be out of here as soon as possible because now that my father is dead and with me only as a female child, my uncles will be seeking to kill me so that they can have all my fathers properties. i really don't want to struggle anything with them in terms of properties but my presence will still be disturbing them. thank God they are not aware of this fund in the Security Company here, I want to leave here as soon as you help me to lodge it into a safe account in your stable country and then send me some amount to enable me prepare to meet you. Without your help, I will find it difficult to travel and transfer it myself alone with my little or no experience.

I am waiting for your urgent reply with your contact phone number so that I can give you the contact of the Security Company were my late father deposited this money

for you to contact them as my late father's partner. please dont forget to write me back with my private email address: [email protected]

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards

Miss Lizy Benson.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hahahahaha i thought i would get them going lolol

i sent them an email asking for some naked pics and i would consider the deal lolol

heres the reply i got with two naked pics with the email.

Dear one,

Thanks for your mail and your effort towards assisting me, like you requested, here is my pic. I will like to hear from you as soon as you receive this pic for me to give you the contact of the security company and all the legal documentations regarding to this transaction. dont forget to send along with your full name and your address together with your phone and fax number on your next mail.

Thanks

Lizy.

i then replied after telling them to fuck off and get a life lol

who wants to see the pics :D

i do cos i have a bet with myself wether or not they would send you one or not! or wether its a false pici or its not even one of that kind! just post it up!

i would not even for all that money lol....obviously these cockes have just downloaded a few pics and sent them

Warning pictures can offend

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/mozzy456/Lizy.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/mozzy456/Lizy_1.jpg

the top one is like a brown sofa with pink cushions lololol

also she does not look to worried about her uncles killing her lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online