Oh Yes you will be mine

Tommy xs
This post is 2557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

xjr-1300-sp-1999---04-197429501841983166

This isn't the actual bike but very simular, not got it yet but but almost, just haven't told mrs xs yet! just wondering which licence I'll loose first driving or marriage  

• Like 6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very nice mate [emoji106] I'd love one at some point

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Brilliant mate. I had the 1200 for a few years. Probably the  only Jap bike I have regretted get rid off. It also took me about 3 months to get used to the speed and acceleration so I could keep it within licence saving limits. In saying that I was used to an auld 70s twin where you had to go wide open to get some good use of it, so you should be fine.....Oh wait ;) ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, finnerz89 said:

Very nice mate emoji106.png I'd love one at some point

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Thanks Finn I've wanted one for a long time

1 hour ago, Airhead said:

Nice...all you'll need then is a smoker Tommy

No room for any more Paul

51 minutes ago, jimmy said:

Brilliant mate. I had the 1200 for a few years. Probably the  only Jap bike I have regretted get rid off. It also took me about 3 months to get used to the speed and acceleration so I could keep it within licence saving limits. In saying that I was used to an auld 70s twin where you had to go wide open to get some good use of it, so you should be fine.....Oh wait ;) ;)

Ha ha Jimmy I know what you mean I have had a go on one a couple of years ago and wanted one ever since, by coincidence its from the same owner who let me have a go, he's just finished a restoration on it and decided to sell and move on to something else so I thought it would be perfect for touring this year and save my poor xs from having to try and keep up with the big boys

6 minutes ago, drewpy said:

should be a great trip to spain.

you still wanting the topbox?

No mate buying the one Steve has already fitted 

Gorgeous bikes - enjoy it Tommy!

• Like 1

Ah ha I knew you wanted to join the big boys Tommy. Beautiful bike mate now everyone is going to have to keep up with you!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bippo said:

Gorgeous bikes - enjoy it Tommy!

Thanks bipp I will

8 hours ago, slice said:

Ah ha I knew you what to join the big boys Tommy. Beautiful bike mate now everyone is going to have to keep up with you!

Well the plan is that on this, I can take it easy and not have to try and keep up. :)

• Like 1

yep, should make the tour a lot less tiring and have some power on tap if we need to push on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online