Zephyr 1100

Julesharry
This post is 2608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I have a Zephyr 1100 1993 , it was intended to be a project as I has some crash damage. Unfortunately life got in the way and I haven't got the time to start this project.If any one would like it they can have it as long as you can collect.

Please contact me on here if you are interested .I am located in Bromley Kent 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Look in F.AQ."s.  you need a  hosting site,[ photobucket or Flicker],  OR,  load them onto another forum ,[ that's supports]  and copy & paste from that forum;)

you don't upload photos

you upload to a hosting site and copy and paste the image (IMG) link into your text box and the picture emrges like magic

selwyn_044.jpg

I use photobucket.

Once on their site, upload the required picture from wherever you store your pics. Once loaded to photobucket, click share, then doubleclick on the tab entitled  'direct' to copy link. Once back on your post,  then click on Insert other media > Insert image from url > paste > insert into post

Prefer flikr myself. Used to use photobucket and annoyingly have quite a few pictures on there of the kids but its so slow and full of ads i dont use it anymore.

You can have pictures up and ready to share on flikr before photobucket loads.

Hi Julesharry I would be very interested in the Zephyr Ive been looking for a project only thing is I  couldn't collect for a couple of weeks Thanks Dave

I went through the ads thing as well on fotobucket, but someone recommended ad blocker, and now other than the 'subscribe for a better service' at the start, I don't get any adverts....But hey ho, to each their own

What add blocker. Would be useful to get back to it for the photo's i have there.

I use adblockplus on Chrome    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb

As I say, I still get the "subscribe to us" ad at the start but then nothing

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online