Vesperados toy run this sunday

drewpy
This post is 2699 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hopefully going this Sunday, loads of scoots and bike there from Henry Boddingtons to christies childrens hospital in Manchester

https://www.facebook.com/events/1811023149115821/

Sunday at 9:00–18:00

Henry Boddington, Sizzling Pub & Grill

219 Bolton Road, M27 8TG Manchester, United Kingdom

Ok folks you all know this is for a great cause, The Vesperados Scooter Club invite all friends and there friends to attend this event, we will be heading for Manchester Childrens Hospital this year with toys & gifts for the sick children, You will notice a different hospital, this is because of ground work going on at the hospital where there is nowhere for us to park the 2 + 3 + 4 wheels who attend the event, even fireman sam will be there with his fire engine

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cool, I still got an oil leak from the filter area, so just recieved a new O ring to fit.

Prob do it saturday

42 minutes ago, Tommy xs said:

Drew what time do I need to be at Mcds ?

its not leaving till 12 noon, so i'd say 11am. weather looks good too. we can head off to rivvy afterwards if you fancy it?

• Like 1

Working Sunday otherwise I'd come over :(

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, up.yours said:

See you about eleven o clock Andy. is it Santa dress or casual.

Bad santa for you Kev.

get there earlier as we leave then.

PGreat day out, for a great charity.

Well done to all who turned out.

It was a massive turn out again.

Great seeing Tommy and Andrew again ,ta for the cuppa tea drewpy.

I really enjoyed viewing all the old lambrettas and old cars, my favorites were the sidecars I thought they were well good. anyway get some piccs posted drewpy I didn't take any.

• Like 2

was a good ride out, Tommy and I wemt over to Rivvy for another brew and is was really windy and cold there.

Pictures;

F86CC17D-7296-466D-AA02-2765C4FFEF63_zps

C5818131-EF1F-4AA3-B092-7CB994FF4178_zps

6D7D2FEA-2DF1-4D84-B21D-F21012F0D53C_zps

2 little girls at rivvy wanted to know if I was santa, one of the sisters said I wasn't so I explained I was helping santa get supplies on the motorbike for him as It was faster than using cars.

I didn't see the reindeers as they are in the stables eating hay for the big send off Xmas eve.

Couldn't tell them where he lives but "in the mountains" was close enough and satisfied them.

Bit of quick thinking there ;)

• Like 1