Great Harwood Bike meet

drewpy
This post is 2735 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a craking night tonight. Got out of work early and already went to work on the TDM, so moseied off to Winfields in Haslingden for a coffee and cake and an ogle at the bikes in the Cafe.

WP_20161020_001_zps09y0fuor.jpg

WP_20161020_006_zpseesnhgwn.jpg

foggies bike

WP_20161020_005_zpskytueawi.jpg

WP_20161020_004_zpsrekrrmgu.jpg

WP_20161020_002_zps3bcvjzkp.jpg

It was only 5:30 so I detored to Pendle and stopped to admire the view near the dry ski slope

WP_20161020_008_zpslqrz3hs9.jpg

WP_20161020_007_zpska3yfml6.jpg

WP_20161020_009_zpsbwcrl3zw.jpg

got to Great Harwood by trial and error. Met a load of bikers some came from Morcambe and some from round the corner.

The organiser set up pie, peas, gravy and a brew for £2.50, result.

It stated raining so we piled into the pub. On the way in a drunk granny said she liked bikers and started to give me a kiss, I thought it wuold be a peck but I got a full on tongue EWWWW!
a strong coffee got the desired effect but the others where wondering why i was trying to wash my mouth out.

It stopped raining by the time we got out and we all parted company.

I got home about 9pm, but that bloody bike just cruises at the ton so I need to keep my eye on the speedo all the time as its quite comfortable on this bike going that fast.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
2 hours ago, drewpy said:

... On the way in a drunk granny said she liked bikers and started to give me a kiss, I thought it wuold be a peck but I got a full on tongue EWWWW!

a strong coffee got the desired effect but the others where wondering why i was trying to wash my mouth out. ...

:chair:

LMAO! ...kiss me I'm shitfaced!:buzz:

• Like 1

Great story, did you tell the Mrs about your admirer though?

You're enjoying the TDM then? What's it like to move around?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

Great story, did you tell the Mrs about your admirer though?

You're enjoying the TDM then? What's it like to move around?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

I did, she just laughed at me.

love the tdm, only thing that's annoying is the heavy clutch and the crappy BMW style gear change.

very flexible engine and I imagine that in the TRX it would be an ace package.

easy to flick around, soft suspension for the pot holes and a great view from the bench

On 10/20/2016 at 10:41 PM, drewpy said:

It started raining so we piled into the pub. On the way in a drunk granny said she liked bikers and started to give me a kiss, I thought it would be a peck but I got a full on tongue 

Ahhh Morecambe in the rain....Takes me back

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online