As I write....

jimmy
This post is 2977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone at home the now, with BT Sport....Irish Road Racing on that channel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No matey. I'm new to BT Sport (just moved from sky)so had just pressed record and went out.....Recording failed, so don't know what I did wrong

jUST WATCHED Morton   " feeble attempt ,  ^_^  bah,,  BT SPORT IS BETTER THAN SKY,  moto GP TOO.  :thumb:

• Like 1

I'm on Virgin so get all the BT sport stuff. couldn't see irish road racing anywhere on the TIVO as it can go back all day. which BT sport was it?

35 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

jUST WATCHED Morton   " feeble attempt ,  ^_^  bah,,  BT SPORT IS BETTER THAN SKY,  moto GP TOO.  :thumb:

Turned it off after 1st goal, just the two goals tho, remind me again how many the hibees let in  :huh:

32 minutes ago, drewpy said:

I'm on Virgin so get all the BT sport stuff. couldn't see irish road racing anywhere on the TIVO as it can go back all day. which BT sport was it?

Drewps

Turns out it was on motors and thats why the recording failed

Any of you lads ever pop over for the roadracing ?  It's a good weekend , cheap enough if you don't mind camping . Some buzz sitting in the hedge watching (and feeling the breeze) as the boys go past at 200+ in the old money . Plenty of classic and vintage racing that you won't see on tv , bring yer earplugs .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online