Blue sky here this morning

neversaydie
This post is 3188 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yEH " n.s.d"   its been warmish here, dry roads yesterday,,  but hangover took up most of the day ,,:drunk:

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly NSD. I even thought about getting the lawnmower out. BUT the missus soon scuppered that idea by giving me a list of jobs to do.

But on the upside we did go to town and had a fried egg sandwich and a cup of tea.

had to work today or would have gone out.

still i'm off now till 4th jan and watching Star wars tomorrow at IMAX 3D printworks :yay:

3 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

but hangover took up most of the day ,,:drunk:

Obviously someone else must have been buying....The East Coast mantra 'you'll have had yer tea' springs to mind   ;)

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 10:16 PM, jimmy said:

Obviously someone else must have been buying....The East Coast mantra 'you'll have had yer tea' springs to mind   ;)

Yeh cheeky west coaster,  :biglaugha:  It was the Flicks nightclub  re-union, ,30years ago it opened to the day. most of the staff  turned up .

it was manic at the bar,  .  we dressed up in the old clobber, [ I was only one with original tie and badge]   I mean fk buying a new one,

• Like 1

Great it still fitted you. Fek all fits me since I stopped playing rugby a couple of years ago

• Like 1

Blue sky here today, just waiting for the fecking battery to charge then off for a bacon butty and a cup of tea.

4 hours ago, meatloaf said:

Blue sky here today, just waiting for the fecking battery to charge then off for a bacon butty and a cup of tea.

or not :P

• Like 1

Blue skys alright if you climb high enuff,  heres a friends pictures took yesterday up FoRT Agustus way,, stunning,  & no midges ,

20151227_115958.jpg

Heres glen Clova,   I can see this from my house,  over them hills is Royal Deeside.  .the road finishes at a Hotel, you can walk /cycle over ,[ jocks road] and land up at Loch Nagar, [ prince Charles wrote his book there, ]

Day%20out%207_zpsx64grwhn.jpg

• Like 1