Moto GP mugging !

KevtheRev
This post is 3098 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well it sure looked to me as if Marquez was riding shotgun for Lorenzo today , not one attempt to overtake until Pedroza went past but he sure got his finger out until he regained second place . I always thought team mates would be on the same brand of bike !  Hard luck for Vale but I'm sure he'll repay what's due next year !! Is anybody still doubting that Rossi was the victim at Sepang ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Did your hear Toseland,,, .  he is a dreamer,  not a clue,  , aye Marquez just cant get enuuf off Jorge"s, Ass ,  he stared at it all day , :bootyshake:

Well thanks for that. Not having BT Sport I usually watch it on ITV4 on Mondays....No need now cheers

I hope Honda gave Marquez a good bollocking. Thing is, Marquez knows they won't ditch him (yet).

Good on Danny Kent  :thumb:

• Like 1

Just watched it, been waiting for the highlights, well Vale almost got there but Lorenzo is a brilliant rider. Sad that folks think this sort of thing is fixed or they play favourites out there at 200+ MPH, I can say that if your good enough to ride one of those things and your paid what they are to win any thought that they are not trying their best is to say the least "misguided". Yes well done Danny Kent.

Edited by slice

yeap, rossi was a victim, but this don`t give him the right to kill people. you can`t know how wrong can get to be a crush, so you don`t freakin hit your opponents break levers lol. better idea, after the race send 2 gorilas to apply mark a corection. I still think rossi is the best and he is coming from another world