Self cancelling indicators

neversaydie
This post is 3252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Both my ols YX600 Radian and my present XV750 had/have these fitted. Im a fan of em. Id like to mod the FZ6 fro them. I originally thought that the timer was inbuilt into the relay, and I could just swap out the realy, but now I dont think thats the case, I reckon they pick up the signal from the speedo/odo, based on distance travelled after the relay is activated. A timer would simply switch off if you were stopped at the lights. 

Has anyone modded their bikes to fit self cancelling turn signals?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you are right aboput the speedo , you would need speedo and sensor , the correct flasher unit , and the self cancelling realy that is hidden under the frame somewhere , basically it will be a PITA to  do i reckon 

you are right aboput the speedo , you would need speedo and sensor , the correct flasher unit , and the self cancelling realy that is hidden under the frame somewhere , basically it will be a PITA to  do i reckon 

Agreed. Backheeled into the long grass :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online