Hunting for step grandads old BSA

Noise
This post is 3156 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folk, 

Just a little curious really, me mam n stepdad are moving house soon and they dug out the old photo album in the packing up malarkey and found a pic of him on his dad's old BSA A10 with side car outfit,  n I didn't know if there was a way to see if it was still on the road?  

The reg that's on the meat slicer is 332 JMH

Any of you clever lot know a way? 

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

all I can tell you noise.

is it isn't taxed or insured at the moment.

Edited by up.yours
  • Like 1

Thanks Kev much appreciated , im guessing that due to its age that it would be tax exempt so not sure if it will ever show up as being taxed?

It is not 'tax exempt' The vehicle still requires to be licensed, it's just that it is at nil cost.

The bike is not on their system so either it has been scrapped or it has  been sitting in a barn waiting to be 'found' since before they computerised their system 

• Like 1

My passola Lies dorment in the shed ,it also escaped the digital world , their still may be a glimmer of hope for you noise . I just looked on the ask mid site to see if it was registered.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online