Country flag

mike1949
This post is 3171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just noticed that we can now display our country of origin flag in our profile, Yeah!!

But, also I have realised that for us Brits we cannot select individual flags as in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.

But what I have noticed in the Union flag is that it's the right way up.

Edited by mike1949
  • Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

URL]What about this flag, subtlely reflected in my fuel cap (albeit it is seen as kinda wrong these days)

DSC_0189_zpsfdcfm9nm.jpg

URL]URL]

Edited by jimmy

Yeh jim "  inconsistent confederate "  like Morton  :icon_mrgreen: .....................1-0   

• Like 1

Their season so far has been what should have happened / might have been...Should have beat Hibs, should have beat St Mirren.....Falkirk, fair enough

• Like 1

As we've gone onto the subject of football, may I state that Chippenham Town FC who are in the Evostik Southern Premier League have won five out of the first six games of their league and have drawn one which puts us at top of the league, but not to be too complacent we are only three points ahead. 

• Like 1