sunday morning

mervin
This post is 6500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Murky sunday morning outside the local sattelite tracking (SPY) staion

Thank you for the photograph agent 12. The pig is now in the poke.

Just Think Merv, 60 years ago and you'd have been arrested for suggesting that there's a satellite station.

What was the picture?

• 2 months later...
Guest Yam100RX-S

60 years ago and you'd have been arrested for suggesting that there's a satellite station.

Whats this about?

sunday morning rideout pic trying to find some scenery like Scotts, all i could find was a foogy satttelite tracking station

merv

Looks a bit murky Merv, couldn't you pick a sunny morning to go for a ride?

It's true enough that not so many years ago taking such a picture could have got you arrested, so the authorities could destroy the film and deny that such a place existed. Of course, it wouldn't happen now would it? Would it? Has anyone heard from Mervin recently? :huh:;)

Cheers,

Andy

Actually andy it was quite a nice day elswhere, just on the top of the north cornwall clifffs it was foggy I think it was a themed thing on the sinking Rd owners forum the theme was M and this was Morwenstowe spy station, also did mikes mink farm now disused as the government outlawed mink farming and he picked up his remaining mink and cleared of too Denmark

Taking Jackie the owner of the divvy i was talking about buying the other day with him

merv, still here and watching out for things that go bump in the night

Sounds like us the other day. We were sweltering in blazing hot sun while all the East coast was blanketed!

I wonder what sort things bumping in the night they are listening for :huh: Probably better not to know :)

Andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online