have you got any pending speeding fines

mozzy
This post is 6532 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

www.e-database.co.uk

get a free username and password by clicking on "need login and password" on next screen best bit is clicking on the "show me the photograph" section

you will need to copy and paste the link into your browser

Edited by mozzy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Since my XT will only do 80+ comfortably.......I haven't had a speeding ticket in over 2 years! B)

But that doesn't go without saying that when traffic turns into a parking lot, I've been known to ride down the shoulder or on the sidewalk! :blink::D

• 2 weeks later...

i never go over the speed limit ;)

me neither mate i got pulled by a copper in my old orion cause he saw it suspicous that i was driving at 45 mp on a dual carriageway lol

he saw it suspicous that i was driving at 45 mph on a dual carriageway lol

Pedaling as fast as you could, were ya? :D

Pedaling as fast as you could, were ya? :D

pedaling naaaaaaaaaa mate running along and pushing the car lol........

my reason for not speeding iss i overtook this focus on the m5 once i accelerated upto 90 mph kept at that speed and the focus was doing 65-70 mph anyway i came off at my junction and the focus pulledc up next to me at the traffic so i risked points and a fine or even worse for something which actually got me nowhere faster also drove to birmingham at 90 all the way almost made it in an hour then a few weeks later went up there at 65-70 and it took 1 hour and 8 minutes so imo theres no point in speeding (unless its 2am in the morning a long dual carriageway with no speed cameras and no cars in sight)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online