Seat Cover

ckjlgp
This post is 3421 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

G'day I have an XS 850 yamaha and it needs a seat cover, does anyone know where i can get it recovered so it looks like the original cover , in the UK ?

cheers

chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Chris you could probably pick one up from ebay or just google it and pick one from the list. You could also buy yourself a good electric stapler and do it yourself for far less than the price someone else would charge, I just did mine on the FJ and although it don't look professional it does the job and you can't see underneath it anyway once it's done. A professional seat repairer can charge a large amount of money to do a job that most folks can do in their shed with a bit of patience and 2 cups of tea, Look on Youtube for inspiration and ideas about how to refit your old seat cover there are loads of guys who have done it themselves and the results tho mixed are impressive.

G'day I have an XS 850 yamaha and it needs a seat cover, does anyone know where i can get it recovered so it looks like the original cover , in the UK ?

cheers

chris

Buy a copy of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics monthly, there are usually a few advertise in that

A local upholsterer recovered my Triumph seat for £30. He saved the rear panel with the name embossed and sewed that into the new cover. Check out any local guys to yourself. If we don't use them we will lose them

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online