2 MOT passes today

mervin
This post is 3252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

good news, did you get a discount for 2?

my guy does mine for £25 :D

Hers an advisory " You need to sell that TDR to me... :yes:

lOOKEE @ this ONE http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-TDR-250-/321734125497?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae8d927b9

Nah no discount, but he is only a small garage , and Andy recently took over running it himself , and he is a bloody good lad an i want to see him succeed

bet you would not phone up a big bike shop at 9.15 and ask if they can do an mot this morning and them say bring it in in an hours time , then say if i go get another bike can you do that one as well please , and get that one done as well

Nah no discount, but he is only a small garage , and Andy recently took over running it himself , and he is a bloody good lad an i want to see him succeed

bet you would not phone up a big bike shop at 9.15 and ask if they can do an mot this morning and them say bring it in in an hours time , then say if i go get another bike can you do that one as well please , and get that one done as well

can with my MOT man ;)

can with my MOT man ;)

the advantage of a small family garage personal service , no dim managers etc to go through to get a booking

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online