Long weekend in Scotland soon!

This post is 3418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, he made it to mine, then I put him on the ferry but his bike was running good and the rain had not caught up with him yet. He should be well into his 3rd or 4th Beer by now

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bugger " missed this,,, was working till 2.30. , must meet up in summer jim" am 2 hrs N/E of you,,, bike look well boys" :thumb:.

out on Dt tonight, up some remote Glen, got puncture,[rear] . fk it , rode it down to civilization . then pillion home, to get trailer,, :drive:

• Like 1

Definitely matey, would be good, John. I was over your way yesterday, only I wasn't meant to be. The driver missed the Stirling cut off on the A9

DSC_0180_zpsvaph5a4c.jpg

jIM" Were booked to test ride Triumph street triple R, & 800 Tiger on Monday, :jossun: in Edinburgh... pity you were working,,

Got here alright the road from Dunoon to Oban was the best part of the journey, fantastic run really enjoyed it, thanks for the brew Jim was great to see you again

• Like 2

Hope you got home OK Tommy, weather turned shit Sunday / Monday. All we need now is a few pics of a Kilted Scouser

Got home about 7:30 last night wasn't to bad coming home, the roads were still wet up in the highlands but I managed to miss the rain until 40 mile from Carlisle that didn't last long but the wind was against all the way home, I'm absolutely knackered today will post a few pics later after work

• Like 2

lOOKIN GOOD TOMMO. :yeah:. white socks are old hat now,,, :icon_wink:

What tartan ? farqharson

lOOKIN GOOD TOMMO. :yeah:. white socks are old hat now,,, :icon_wink:

What tartan ? farqharson

The tartan is Stewart hunting tartan I thought I might as well go with the family name but the only other Stewart tartan they had was the Royal Stewart and that was a bit to garish for me and as I keep telling everyone the socks were cream I didn't won't black as I thought they looked like wellies on the pics

I am now having nightmares of what could happen to your todger [not your todger, but the generic 'you'] should you come off a bike while wearing a kilt

:wacko:

ER ask any GIRL !! :biglaugha: Not the TODGER bit of course.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online