Long weekend in Scotland soon!

This post is 3418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My niece is getting married on the 9th of may on the isle of seal. I was supposed to be going with mrs xs but my dog is a bit unwell again so she has volunteered to stay at home with him. so this gives me the opportunity to go on my bike, I've already rented my Kilt but I don't think it will be a good combination with the bike! Don't worry I promise not to post any pics of said combination. :eusa_shifty:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so this gives me the opportunity to go on my bike, I've already rented my Kilt but I don't think it will be a good combination with the bike! Don't worry I promise not to post any pics of said combination. :eusa_shifty:

Oh I dont know mate. At least it will keep you cool

Ha ha Tommy cool balls. You know we just love pics and a pic of you on a bike in a kilt would give us all a laugh, just promise it will be a stationary shot so the kilt is not flying up showing us all your tackle

• Like 1

Feel free to stop by again Thommo, now you know where I live. I'll get my kilt on and we'll get a joint pic

Feel free to stop by again Thommo, now you know where I live. I'll get my kilt on and we'll get a joint pic

:thumb: cheers Jim will try and stop by either on way or on the way back, I'll give you a call nearer the time, I won't be in a kilt though my brother is picking them up in Glasgow

and droping it back off for me

What date tommo, ? I will meet up this time, its west coast [ Easdale] south of Oban .

• Like 1

that's the place John, pm me your mobile number I'll try and arrange a meet while I'm up there, I'll be leaving home early next Friday should be up in Scotland middayish, should be heading home the following monday mid day

Fingers crossed Tommy!

I'm so gutted - if you guys were going to meet up I was going to head up too. Good excuse for a ride - a long ride, ha ha! But alas I'm stuck with the dog...

I was supposed to be going with mrs xs but my dog is a bit unwell again so she has volunteered to stay at home with him.

Fingers crossed Tommy!

I'm so gutted I was going to head up too. But alas I'm stuck with the dog...

WOW, Is this the first forum husband and wife team

• Like 3

Ha ha! Dammit, our cover is blown Tommy...

• Like 2

Tommy

I'm off work Friday and Saturday, back on earlies Sunday / Monday

I'll pop in and see you sometime Friday Jim I have your mob I text you when I leave and give you a bell later when I have an idea what eta

p.s yes I'm a husband and Bipp is a wife just not each others :razz: damm

• Like 1

Just taxed my bike online so it must still have some mot on it, but i can't find old mot so I don't know when it runs out. its booked in for 1pm fingers crossed

hey Blackie you free friday we could all meet up somewhere in between the two of you (meaning you & Jimmy) :crazy:

• Like 1

Fingers crossed Tommy!

I'm so gutted - if you guys were going to meet up I was going to head up too. Good excuse for a ride - a long ride, ha ha! But alas I'm stuck with the dog...

would have been nice if you could have made it Bipp, raincheck, we'll do it sometime this summer maybe! :jossun:

Some auld Scouse bloke left his bike beside mine whilst he was away stealing hub caps

DSC_0181_zpstj6laxrf.jpg

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online