got myself a bargain today (ebay)

Tommy xs
This post is 3474 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been on the look out for a cdi unit for a while as the one I have on my second bike is a restricted version from Germany (long story) anyway they normally go for around £50 to maybe £80 pounds I got one off ebay with a spare engine and other stuff for £70, I was well chuffed the guy nearly fell over when I said was only really after the cdi and would have paid him £50 just for thathttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281622978341?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good on ye Tommy, well done matey

Nice one Tommy, a real bargain. :jossun:

Joblots are handy if you can be bothered to sort them out, I remember buying a near enough complete DT50 (bought for £50) just for its headlight cowling, ended up selling the matching frame and engine, tyres and swingarm and making my money back.

• Like 1

good buy and fairly local too

Just got another CDI for the XJ engine, £5 :) so now I have 3 :babyha:

good buy and fairly local too

Just got another CDI for the XJ engine, £5 :) so now I have 3 :babyha:

A fiver Wow that was a bargain :thumb:

the good thing about it being local was I could sneak off after work, pick it up & mrs xs is none the wiser :hyper:

• Like 2

Unless she pops in here to read this

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online