Pudsey, Yorkshire

jimmy
This post is 3465 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Any of you lot live near here. I'm thinking of bidding on a set or rear shocks but the guy will only do pick up. If successful any chance someone could pick them up and post them off to me (obviously with remuneration)

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Pudsey, near Leeds? I'll gladly pick them up for you Jimmy - just shout if you'd like me to help!

• Like 1

Think its between lassy and grouch but I haven't seen either on for a while Jim, probably just as well with grouch he would most likely break, bend or lose them

edit just seen bippo's post nice one bipp

• Like 1

Great stuff, Bipps. The auction ends on friday, so I'll let you know if I'm successful. Thanks again

No problemo. Just to let you know that I'm in Barcelona with work. Returning back next Wednesday night. If you do win and they are happy to wait until collection next Thursday / Friday then consider it done. Only about 50 miles from my place.

• Like 3

I may be mechanically pants Airhead (handlebar risers...!) but something like this is the least I can do for the other folk on here!

• Like 1

hey bipp if you head to Scotland this summer jimmy makes a nice cuppa :thumb: and if your lucky he'll get out his bonnie :jossun:

• Like 2

Cheers Lall. No its not too late. The auction ends on Friday. If successful I will let you know, if you wouldn't mind picking them up and posting off.

Bipps......Thanks for your great offer, but if Lall picks it up it would save you a 100 mile round trip (especially if you're just back from work) If thats OK with you

Of course Jimmy! No issue with me. :-)

• Like 1

Bipps, Lally.

I was outbid so no requirement for your help, but Thank You, again, for the offers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Think its between lassy and grouch but I haven't seen either on for a while Jim, probably just as well with grouch he would most likely break, bend or lose them

edit just seen bippo's post nice one bipp

I'm still around lurking in the background. You can't get rid of me that easily haha.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online