bike history

fabiostar
This post is 3384 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well as above . iv hunted out a few pictures from the last few years to bore you all with. been riding since 1980 to just over 60 bikes at the last count but heres a few of more recent years iv had. kinda working backwards from yesterday

divve 600

divvy_zps73fc0ae8.jpg

my current toy a firstorm.

2013-05-30214205_zps7248a81a.jpg

before the storm a zx7r that i build up outa a total basket case.

2013-04-05_155804_zps111ce79a.jpg

and before i came back to road bikes just a few race bikes i had over the years

supermoto186.jpg

tz350

bikes19_zpsf8485079.jpg

honda RS125

lots of 200 yamahas and spondon yamasaki hybrids

bikes18_zpsebd54455.jpg

bikes14_zps35890aa7.jpg

bikes12_zps97fed3b1.jpg

there ya go..

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Love the photos! Great to see so thanks for sharing.

My history pales in comparison...! But only been riding since 2012 so a complete newbie.

cheers lads. not to many yamahas granted in thoses pictures road bike wise. most of those i had in the 80s. still have a fondness for yamaha i have to say. from memory iv had

LC 250 x1

LC350 x3

RD250 x2

FZ750 x1

DT50 x1

XJ550 x1

divvie x1

im sure iv missed a few but you loose count lol

There are a few of us around that started in the '60's and '70's. '76 for me. A good few of us still have a classic (or 2) both from the 2 stroke and 4 stroke camps. I still have a couple of RD400's and a project YA-6 from 1965 amongst my current collection. I also have a Suzuki TS 250 and a FZ8n. Great pictures and there is a thread on here somewhere where people have listed their bikes over the years. It makes a good read.

There are a few of us around that started in the '60's and '70's. '76 for me. A good few of us still have a classic (or 2) both from the 2 stroke and 4 stroke camps. I still have a couple of RD400's and a project YA-6 from 1965 amongst my current collection. I also have a Suzuki TS 250 and a FZ8n. Great pictures and there is a thread on here somewhere where people have listed their bikes over the years. It makes a good read.

oooh RD400 was the one i always wanted but never managed to get. il swap you a kidney for one lol.. im on the lookout for a 2 stroke yam at the min to restore but the collectors that never use them have ruined the market for buying but il keep looking.

There are loads of 2 stroke lovers here. A growing number of us go to the 2 stroke meet at squires in Yorkshire for the forums, unofficial, annual meet. Quite a few of us are also members of the aircooledrdclub forum amongst others. If you look in the ride out section there will be many posts and threads for the annual events. Probably easier to search for "squires" just don't mention t shirts!

As for a kidney for a RD, I did sell a project one late last year but a single kidney is never going to fill me up so you need to throw a bag of chips in at least.

lol god dam you drive a hard bargain. ok , a kidney, a chip and a one owner wife. still in good working order with bodywork in good order. :hyper:

Ha ha. It is a close call. Don't need the wife though, I already have a great lady. Now if you had swapped the wife for a couple of buttered slices, we could be close to a deal.

Ha ha. It is a close call. Don't need the wife though, I already have a great lady. Now if you had swapped the wife for a couple of buttered slices, we could be close to a deal.

sorry but i cant give butties away even for a 400 :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online