My UAV is back on the road!

YamaHead
This post is 6609 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

UPS dropped off my parts today & I got right to work reassembling....

No more fuel worries with a new petcock assembly B) .....& the motor breathes much better now with new manifolds & a clean carb.....

XT_Parts002.jpg

My oldest boy told me the finished product resembles one of these :lol: .....

bellmore_chuck%20norris%20delta%20force%201.JPG

See for yourself.....

UAV006.jpg

Outside of the black paint showing the imperfections of the fuel tank a bit more :unsure:

The next item on the agenda is a pair of Black fork gators to keep 'em from getting too mucky & wearing out the seals ;)

UAV002.jpg

So now the old Beast looks like a true Urban Assault Vehicle....& not some Orange/Yellow Bavarian BoatAnchor like Pete's Beemer :rolleyes::P

Also...does anyone know where I can get a hold of a coupla Rocket Launchers for cheap?

That oughta make those Bluddy Cagers get the Hell outta the way! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Girl's Bike, eh? :rolleyes: ....

That accusation doesn't hold much weight coming from a guy who runs for cover everytime he see's the 1st sign of a cloud in the sky! :lol:

But @ least you gotta give me credit for Sorting the Downpipes! :D

Yeah....I might just have to have another go with that method there Mick ;)

Ultimately, I'd like to get a Black plastic tank from Clarke MFG......which I believe they make in a 4gal. size--

Which would definitely increase the fuel range a bit.....not to mention decrease the weight as well ;)

But I just can't see coughing up $180+ for it right now. :blink:

Yeah....I might just have to have another go with that method there Mick ;)

Ultimately, I'd like to get a Black plastic tank from Clarke MFG......which I believe they make in a 4gal. size--

Which would definitely increase the fuel range a bit.....not to mention decrease the weight as well ;)

But I just can't see coughing up $180+ for it right now. :blink:

Thats easy mate. Once you've got your rocket launchers fixed go to the nearest dealer and ask them politely for them I'm sure once they take a look at the bike they'll soon give them too you for free :D

Good point there Robbie...

Maybe I should just rename those launchers....as a pair of Persuaders :D

I hope you weren't using the Carona for fuel or cleaner. It is for drinking.

UPS dropped off my parts today & I got right to work reassembling....

No more fuel worries with a new petcock assembly B) .....& the motor breathes much better now with new manifolds & a clean carb.....

XT_Parts002.jpg

My oldest boy told me the finished product resembles one of these :lol: .....

bellmore_chuck%20norris%20delta%20force%201.JPG

See for yourself.....

UAV006.jpg

Outside of the black paint showing the imperfections of the fuel tank a bit more :unsure:

The next item on the agenda is a pair of Black fork gators to keep 'em from getting too mucky & wearing out the seals ;)

UAV002.jpg

So now the old Beast looks like a true Urban Assault Vehicle....& not some Orange/Yellow Bavarian BoatAnchor like Pete's Beemer :rolleyes::P

Also...does anyone know where I can get a hold of a coupla Rocket Launchers for cheap?

That oughta make those Bluddy Cagers get the Hell outta the way! :D

I'm Oh too familiar with the properties of Corona :buzz::D

It's just that my Garage is my haven.....Loud Rock&Roll playing....a few Beers....& 3 bikes to tool on :thumb:B)