advice needed about 4lo rebore limits

andy350lc
This post is 6629 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

good evening . hope im in the right section here !! . . .unfortunately i have stripped down my 350lc to find detonation marks all over the piston crown this has also created some scores on the bore ( l/h one only ) . on the piston is stamped 150 ? is this already the max or could it stand a rebore ????any advise appreciated cheers you lot !!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes andNo you are not on the limit of available pistons

I think yamaha only did pistons too 1.5 mm over but you can get pattern pistons too 2.5

go for quality ones Prox or Mitaka or wiseco

make sure the borer knows what he is doing as well Stans Stephens or Prox engineering shouidlknow waht they are doing www.prox.co.uk for prox www.stanstephens.com for stan stephens

merv

Yes andNo you are not on the limit of available pistons

I think yamaha only did pistons too 1.5 mm over but you can get pattern pistons too 2.5

go for quality ones Prox or Mitaka or wiseco

make sure the borer knows what he is doing as well Stans Stephens or Prox engineering shouidlknow waht they are doing www.prox.co.uk for prox www.stanstephens.com for stan stephens

merv

nice one mervin , good news iwill contact these engineers , ,muchos appreciated :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online