'04 R1 NEWBIE HERE IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUBLE BUBBLE!!!

DAVEDUDE
This post is 6593 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there people, the name's Dave and last week I picked up my rather spanking Lava red (best colour!) R1. Previous bike was an SRAD 600 GSXR, and I'm amazed at how easy the R1 is to ride!

The only thing bugging me about it is the low screen ( I'm 6' 2"), had an MRA double bubble on my old bike which was excellent but having a bit of trouble finding one for my new bike. All I seem to find are bloody iridium screens and I can't stand them!

Any help mucho appreciated, Cheers DaveDude.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello there people, the name's Dave and last week I picked up my rather spanking Lava red (best colour!) R1. Previous bike was an SRAD 600 GSXR, and I'm amazed at how easy the R1 is to ride!

The only thing bugging me about it is the low screen ( I'm 6' 2"), had an MRA double bubble on my old bike which was excellent but having a bit of trouble finding one for my new bike. All I seem to find are bloody iridium screens and I can't stand them!

Any help mucho appreciated, Cheers DaveDude.

whats up? i just bought a 2006 50th anniv. R1 and ordered a smoke double bouble for it but I'm only 5'10 and I put it on for 1 day and dont like it but I cant return it. Call me at 480-209-0270 and make me an offer and I'll sale it to you. thanks.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online