aye up from Nottingham

muddyfox
This post is 3565 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick aye up. Pick up my 2014 yp250r x Max on the 14th December.

Had to give up motorcycles due to rheumatoid arthritis in hips and hands. Will keep you updated on my feelings towards this scooter. Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just a quick aye up. Pick up my 2014 yp250r x Max on the 14th December.

Had to give up motorcycles due to rheumatoid arthritis in hips and hands. Will keep you updated on my feelings towards this scooter. Cheers

Hi MF, does that mean that you can't get you're leg over any more?

Hi M,fox" :wavey: lol at mikes reply :babyha: , But that's why you"l be on the scooter now,, aye report will be good,on 250x max :thumb:

:wavey: Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome. Enyoyed the ride home after picking my scooter up. Must admit pleasantly surprised with the handling.If it corners like this on cold wet roads bring on some sunshine.The instrumentation is excellent and well on par with any car I've driven. Will upload some photos and give a more detail review in a couple of weeks when I have put some miles on her.

PS Mike 1949 I have no trouble getting my leg over just trouble gauging the wife's mood.

• Like 1

PS Mike 1949 I have no trouble getting my leg over just trouble gauging the wife's mood.

Totally concur there mf, I once bought a book entitled "How to understand your wife"

It was all blank pages!

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome. Enyoyed the ride home after picking my scooter up. Must admit pleasantly surprised with the handling.If it corners like this on cold wet roads bring on some sunshine.The instrumentation is excellent and well on par with any car I've driven. Will upload some photos and give a more detail review in a couple of weeks when I have put some miles on her.

DDT edit: spam link removed.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online