Free hammer

dt502001
This post is 3526 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought a new hammer, because I forgot my fave one in my tool box.Perfet hammer used to drive 1 nail in, on the end of my left thumb.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck can be found somewhere in the field behind my house. First come first serve

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

More speed less haste as my auld man used to say

:biglaugha::eusa_doh:

Lol It's been ? 25 + years since the last time I have done that,

I swear it would have looked like a cartoon,thumb goes flat,,,, eyes bulge out of head and hammer goes flying and me jumping around *&^%$#$%^& my head off.

:hah: This one will be a nail off I am sure it's black past the knuckel and swolen.

Simple little job of building some cold boxes for the garden,knock a couple of 2x4's together " how hard can that be " :shakeno: .I will stick to steel and welding. Only good wood is for burning I feckin hate working with wood.

It was a realy stupid mistake I handent set the nail in far enough and everything jumped when I hit it and had my thumb in the wrong spot,a job I should have left till the next day when I wasn't tire and it wasn't dark. OH well laugh I can now.Just hope the swelling goes down by monday gona be hard to work with a thumb that wont bend.

PS the name of the hamme is"sure strike nail hitter" 30 oz should have culed into to that one,and bought the cheapo one

Lol It's been ? 25 + years since the last time I have done that,

I swear it would have looked like a cartoon,thumb goes flat,,,, eyes bulge out of head and hammer goes flying and me jumping around *&^%$#$%^& my head off.

:hah: This one will be a nail off I am sure it's black past the knuckel and swolen.

Simple little job of building some cold boxes for the garden,knock a couple of 2x4's together " how hard can that be " :shakeno: .I will stick to steel and welding. Only good wood is for burning I feckin hate working with wood.

It was a realy stupid mistake I handent set the nail in far enough and everything jumped when I hit it and had my thumb in the wrong spot,a job I should have left till the next day when I wasn't tire and it wasn't dark. OH well laugh I can now.Just hope the swelling goes down by monday gona be hard to work with a thumb that wont bend.

PS the name of the hamme is"sure strike nail hitter" 30 oz should have culed into to that one,and bought the cheapo one

Description sounds right then, "sure strike nail hitter" , hit both nails at once :eusa_whistle:

If the nails thumpin, get a 3mm drill and twist it on the nail ,till it bleeds, pressure release :yeah: . don't try the cordless :smash:

If the nails thumpin, get a 3mm drill and twist it on the nail ,till it bleeds, pressure release :yeah: . don't try the cordless :smash:

I should have read that all the way Before starting whith the impact cordless drill.... now I have a hole all the way through my thumb .any good way to stop the bleeding.It's getting all over the puter.

Joking not quite that bad to need to drill it yet ,Iced it right away for a good hour ,But it's a lovely shade of purple and black,green still can't bend it gona be a fun week trying not to bang it up again. It's in the nocking your balls the wrong way range of quick hurt still. Livable but you just know you dont want to do it often.