Have I grown horns or what

meatloaf
This post is 3486 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yesterday was such a nice day I had to down tools and go for a ride. A new Asda has just opened a couple of miles from me and as I needed a few things I thought I would check it out, anyway when I got there after about a 30 mile ride I found it had an underground car park, so there I am riding around looking for somewhere to park when I saw 3 guys collecting trollies who just stopped and stared at me with stange looks on their faces, when I parked they where still there staring, like most bikers I get a few people looking at me as I ride past but this was very very stange.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well meat, if your avatar is a fair reflection of you and not just some mad scientists idea of a crazed hillbilly, then no wonder they were staring :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

So...... then what happened? Got the feeling I'm missing half the story here

Yeah Meatloaf, what happened next then? don't keep us in suspenders.

Well meat, if your avatar is a fair reflection of you and not just some mad scientists idea of a crazed hillbilly, then no wonder they were staring :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That's one of the better photos, a few years back I had to wear a white coat at work and with my longish unruly hair and beard people used to refer to me as the prof, decided to cut my hair after my daughter tried to straighten it and I ended up looking a bit like back to the future's doc brown.

Had you forgotten to put clothes on?

FFS I know it was warm but not that warm anyway they would have pissed themselves laughing.

reminds me Duelling Banjos

over here cowpoke

Sorry drewpy they were far more sinister than that.

that's it !!! he was wearing suspenders :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Fuck off I only wear suspenders while singing the lumberjack song.

• Like 1

sorry missed this one.

Nothing much when I left the store there was only one there, he was still standing there motionless staring at me as I walked back to my bike, not sure where the other two were, maybe they didn't know much about bikes and thought it was a harley and were practicing that long vacant stare that harley riders are so fond of.

• Like 1

first time I ever watched a clip Drewpy posted to the end :hyper:

Tommo" Your gonna squeel like a pigee ,when he sees you next,, :bootyshake: ,

sorry missed this one.

Nothing much when I left the store there was only one there, he was still standing there motionless staring at me as I walked back to my bike, not sure where the other two were, maybe they didn't know much about bikes and thought it was a harley and were practicing that long vacant stare that harley riders are so fond of.

At least the bike was still there in one piece when you came out!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online