a little trip out

This post is 3474 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Havn't been out on the bike for a while, the last time out it pissed down and my arse and balls got soaked. So popped out today to get some waterproof trousers. It was only about a 20 minute ride but it was nice to get out while the sun was shinning. Came home the long way via the Pirbright bends which I haven't been on since I stopped commuting several years ago. No trafic on the roads brilliant, and I used to be lucky enough to ride these bends 5 days a week for about 15 years. I need to do this more often.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's easy to be put off by what you think the weather is going to do. I got rained on coming home from work yesterday but it was still a great day to ride. I am still upset that the bike looked less grubby when I got home due to the rain cleaning it though!

• Like 1

It's easy to be put off by what you think the weather is going to do. I got rained on coming home from work yesterday but it was still a great day to ride. I am still upset that the bike looked less grubby when I got home due to the rain cleaning it though!

I was that way. Esp on my old suzuki and anything goes on the dt but the TDR is just unfixable. Or omgfkinhowmuchyourobbincnut.

Things like the exhausts you just cant get. Im considering some racy ones so i can keep the stock ones safe. Or black chrome them...