bollocks, peeps!

betweenthelegflaps
This post is 3624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Peeps I has a problem, due to technical issues I am now having to re-enter (giggity) every password for all of my accounts for the first time in about three years.

Yeah, slight problem with that, have no idea what my password is and the email account I used for registration has long since been deactivated... Is there a mod out there that could help me out here?...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear that Foams, not much anyone can do about it I'm afraid cos passwords are meant to be difficult. I write all mine down in a book just cos of this. Oh and welcome to the Peasantry.

Yeah what's this foams? You don't want to roll around with the likes of us? *sad face*

Without my god-like mod status I am nothing, I am simply left to roll around in the proverbial filth with the peasants :(

yeah and us 'mods' here can hit you with warnings and the like which may curtail your posting ability for who knows how long, so watch it boy haaar

Ah thank fuck for that, normal service can resume, must remember to change my email address tho...

neverheless, normal service can resume...

sacrifice a goat to appease me peeps!,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online