Classic TT

drewpy
This post is 3170 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well Tommy xs and I are off to the IOM on 25th August and staying at Peel camp site till 2nd Sept.

If anyone else feels like going, get your ferry booked and we can all camp together

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What's the prices for camping bro?

£7 per night

PEEL CAMPING PARK is situated on the west coast of the Island, just outside Peel Town Centre – a town which is renowned for its unique Manx heritage. Affectionately know as Sunset City because of the stunning sunsets highlighting Peel Castle. Peel is one of the most fascinating of Manx towns, extending a warm welcome to all visitors.

Would be great to see some YOC members in IOM, If anyone wants more details of time's of travel & meeting up, PM either Me or Drewpy

Tommy, would you mind letting me know your ferry details? Date and times etc... Really not sure if I'll be able to come due to work, but I'll look into it.

I'm getting some pillion grab rails for Crimbo, so I'll have more space and tie-down points to carry stuff on my bike. Really wasn't a lot of room on it for the Squires trip and it would be great to not have to worry about carting my bedding and tent around on my back.

Danke Tommy! I'll need to look into this as I'm not sure where I'll need to be next year with regards to work - but would love to join you guys!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

got this from the vmcc stand at Stafford :)

IOMclassictt001_zpscfafc8fa.jpg

still not heard back from this Drew and as far as I can see on my bank statement they haven't taken the payment

I Know its a bit slow, although I thought I saw mine taken out.

maybe worth an email to check

• 2 months later...

Not long now it'll be August soon, starting to get excited about this now I haven't worked out how many sleeps it is but it does feel a bit like when I was a kid counting down to Christmas.

same here tommy, although I'm still building the bike, just awaiting the rear shock so I can get to it and build it back up.

couple of days worth and hopefully she'll fire up!

Just had a look on the steam packet website if anyone's interested you can still book to sail from Liverpool on the 25th and return the same day as us on the 3rd sept. A lot cheaper if you sail from Heysham though!

Edited by Tommy xs

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online