South Wales Newbie saying hi

Stimo11
This post is 3493 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all,

Welsh newbie here guys just saying hello. happy to be here and hopefully will become part of the furniture.

not that most will be interested but passed my motorcycle test yesterday on first attempt which im very happy about. and will be getting my bike in December. I know its not the best choice of motorcycle for a newbie but it came at a perfect price with 8500 miles on the clock full service history from a family friend. was to much to turn down, even if I don't get on with the bike ill make money on it if not break even. sensible young lad anyways and will be taking it slow, its about the freedom and lifestyle for me not the young immature summer riders showing off(nothing against you guys haha! :jossun:

Apologies for the mini essay just a little quick intro cheers guys and gals!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No apologies necessary. We like to know. :) did I miss something in the essay? what kind of bike are you getting?

Welcome to the YOC!

Hey Sacha thanks for that. the bike I am getting and already paid most of it off is a Yamaha YZF R1 2000 model in mint condition. Happy to be here!

haha @ airhead isn't that like swearing here :P no just and old school R1 which I cant wait to get out on. my initial choice was the bandit 650 but I couldn't turn this opportunity down lol

cheers for the warm welcome, having it in December because that's when I can store it properly , so the friend is currently keeping it off the road at his at the moment even tho I am itching to get out on it lol but patience is a must :eusa_snooty: haha

sorry mate im not familiar with it but I did just google it , anti corrosion designed originally for aircrafts ad suppose to me very good to use on bikes. you had much experience with it ? any places you should not apply it ?(on the bike I mean) haha

yes of course I just read that you can put it on the wires and didn't really seem a sensible option to me so I thought id ask if you have experienced it mate. any advice is always welcomed. I like to look after the things I have. :spin2:

Oooh... r1. Looking forward to pics. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online