Down South?

Nathan0834
This post is 3506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Really loving riding at the moment. Apart from having to shadow hop when I park it, I am having a lot of fun...

Is there anyone here from Hampshire or local to Hampshire?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm in Basingstoke. Happy to ride to Loomies (until they shut down) or there's Portsdown Hill for a monster burger or up to the Ace in London

Loomies closes for good on 26th October

Foamy cos they know it's your birthday and DON'T want you having a party !!! :biglaugha:

They were robbed few weeks ago then their lease came up for renewal and I believe their landlord is being an arse so with one thing and another, they've had enough. Shame really cos it was a great place to ride to.

Im happy for a little ride out too (if the wife aint working on that weekd end) could always meet at fleet services?

Shadow-hop??!!

I'm just up from Basingstoke and apparently within the Wokingham council area, so I guess that counts...?

• Like 1

Yeah I'll go for that. When and where to meet?

I'm in Basingstoke so can meet at the Holiday Inn roundabout and go down the 339 from there