well we are riding the most reliable bikes folks

mervin
This post is 3527 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a very good study though only 4500 people answered,and they didn't include KTM I am sure they could have beat everyone for the worst.harley and bmw owners are the most brand loyal owner in the world,most likely because they have more money in logo clothing than the bike cost's to switch brands

Not to mention they relied on a voluntary convenience sample.

No Suzukis either?

I'm not surprised by BMW topping the charts.

I've been helping out with a GS650 and it is fucked beyond belief... All these great, innovative things BMW have put on it not only are prone to dying, but fixing getting them is a right bitch...

Swingarm pivots regularly seize, requiring a LOT of 16lb sledgehammering or an industrial press (which I assume every dealer has out the back). Even the passing switch cannot be replaced without removing the entire control cluster and left side grip, which is a hot-grip wired down the inside of the bars!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online