Chill out day

neversaydie
This post is 3671 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thought I'd spend a while in the man cave today, having a furtle with the bikes.

Came across a box of old floppy discs, and this was in there too

Cassette.jpg

Fortunately, I've still got this in the cave

Player.jpg

Slipped it in and played like new

Marvellous

Be Bop Deluxe

Manfred Mann Earthband

Moody Blues

Focus

70s were the best for music

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I generally wait until the rest of the family have gone out before listening to my stuff - it avoids complaints about my taste. Mostly prog rock but a big fan of Be Bop Deluxe. I first saw them at Liverpool Empire in 1977 during my first week at Uni

Moody blues for me. :)

I generally wait until the rest of the family have gone out before listening to my stuff - it avoids complaints about my taste. Mostly prog rock but a big fan of Be Bop Deluxe. I first saw them at Liverpool Empire in 1977 during my first week at Uni

Yeah, some terrific bands used to do the college/uni tour, mostly on a friday night. Beer was dirt cheap, subsidised by the taxpayer if I recall

Some of us have to work ya know... -.-

Although tbh it was nice commuting in on the FJ this morning even if it was foggy, the sun has now come out so if it's quiet in the hangar I may even treat it to a wash :)

in 1977

That's a good few years before I was even born! :P

That's a good few years before I was even born! :P

Like a fine wine - I've matured nicely with age. Or perhaps just turned vinegary.

Yeah, some terrific bands used to do the college/uni tour, mostly on a friday night. Beer was dirt cheap, subsidised by the taxpayer if I recall

The bar at Liverpool Uni's Mountford Hall was unbelievably cheap, that coupled with the generous taxpayer grant handed out to us spotty oiks guaranteed a hangover on most Saturday mornings. My kids will be graduating with a huge debt to the Student Loans Company.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online