Grounds for divorce??

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So I get in from work and was given a list of everything that had been done while I was at work and I had to admit the house was spotless. Only one job left and that was to cut the lawn. To which I politely replied 'sorry babe there's no petrol left in the can'

She only suggested siphoning some out of the bike!!! Laughing, I said ''Course I 'kin will, just like you'd give up a chocolate brownie'!

Storming out to work she said something to the affect of me using the exhaust pipe from now on!

Anybody else think I may be getting lucky later tonight when she gets home??

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ask Dr DDT

So I get in from work and was given a list of everything that had been done while I was at work and I had to admit the house was spotless. Only one job left and that was to cut the lawn. To which I politely replied 'sorry babe there's no petrol left in the can'

She only suggested siphoning some out of the bike!!! Laughing, I said ''Course I 'kin will, just like you'd give up a chocolate brownie'!

Storming out to work she said something to the affect of me using the exhaust pipe from now on!

Anybody else think I may be getting lucky later tonight when she gets home??

Dr DDT replies:

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for sharing your domestic problems with us. The lawn cutting is just a rouse and, if left long enough, she will eventually get round to it.

This is a common problem and is widely known in medical circles are "Femailus confusion syndrome". Basically the female is subliminally masking her desire for you to buy her something. She is doing this by detailing things she has done during the day in-between watching Jeremy Kyle on TV and looking at any website that sells stuff on the internet by doing a little housework (huh, as if housework was a mans job??). By pointing out she has done her chores, she is attempting to earn your respect and wants you to feel like you would like to treat her without actually asking you outright.

To pacify the little cherub, and a tummy rub won't do, I would suggest you look at buying her something new and complimentary. I would suggest a new mop, iron or duvet set, depending on how flush you are.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you require any further advice on family or relationship matters.

Yours.

Dr DDT.

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online