2 stroke analog single cylinder aftermarket 6v tach - is there such a thing

s900t8v
This post is 3685 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey all

my ag 175 doesn't have a tach, now I could spend the money buying a CT enduro tach + tacho gears + tacho cable (prob easily up over $100) now it would look awesome and authentic and maybe I wil eventually but for now I am wondering if any of these analog $15 buck units will work from china? that run off the coil?

thoughts ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/400755854126?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't know but I hope the fitting instructions are in better English than the description. Worth a gamble for the money.

Alright man , bro' says the scitsu type will work on a 6v bike , BUT , they're expensive , and could cost more than going with the original set up . He said they're very good quality tho' and have great after sales service , and if you sell the bike you could keep the clock . You might find something a bit cheaper that works on the same principle , i.e . doesn't connect into the loom , unlike the one above . Best of luck .

I put something similar on one of my son's cars, that worked well and only a couple of connections that needed wiring up. if your budget is tight then get the cheap one then your not out much if it doesn't work out.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online