New to Cycles and New to Repairs.

90mjm
This post is 3683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Need help identifing problem with my newly acquired motorcycle. Are there certain areas that are the best for certain bikes ?? I will be checking out the headlines and FAQ for my problems but just wanted a quick answer if possible, banging my head on the wall......So Howdy to all, didn't mean to be so right to the point, but just bought it 3 weeks ago and its already dead. or maybe not. I'm a new rider (street). From the US,, Nebraska to be exact. I like the old school, café racer style , and some that I've never heard of but very cool looking. I belong also to the mud website for I also have a 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser. I love the just get out for a cruise on a nice day, but also look good and unique. That's why I chose my bike, also the price was nice. So once again Hello to all and everyone here. Enjoy your ride !!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:wavey: welcome!

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online