Passed it's MOT !

slice
This post is 3548 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just to let you know the FJ has passed it's MOT this morning :yeah: , Yippee, so off and out today before the rain gets here to have a bit of a blast round the local roads. Going to go to Ledbury for a trip out to pick up the wife's birthday pressie and a good excuse to blow the dust off of the bike. Going to use the camera to take a video of the trip so I can get an idea of how it looks from the cockpit, this thing is AWESOME it goes like a bloody missile. Tasky is right this thing is a motorway muncher.

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just got back, I have to say that this bike is so much more than I imagined, fast responsive and pulls in what ever gear your in, have a broken speedo unfortunately but easy to fix so not sure how fast I was going but everything seemed to be a bit of a blur !! Made it to Ledbury ,25 miles, in about 30 minutes and it takes me in the car about 3/4 of an hour so I am one happy bunny. :jossun:

• Like 2

Ok thought you might like to see a short vid of this machine, only been riding it for about 20 minutes when this was taken so forgive the crappy cornering and as for the overtaking just got carried away !!

Sorry about the quality but youtube likes to dumb it down!

Oh and just so you know the speedo was not working so had no idea how fast I was going when I spotted the camera, didn't flash tho :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Nice video. Bike seems to perform great.

Man that looks (and sounds) a fun bike! :thumb:

Thanks all, glad you liked it, next time I might even get round the corners without using all the road !

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online