Selling the XJ 750 What price?

slice
This post is 3549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I as run off the road on my GT750. The bike went in to a ditch and I slid down the road about 150 yards on my front. The bike gear and this crash hat did their jobs and all I suffered was bruises and sore bones. An open faced helmet would have been a very different ending. W***er didn't even stop to see ifI was alive.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I as run off the road on my GT750. The bike went in to a ditch and I slid down the road about 150 yards on my front. The bike gear and this crash hat did their jobs and all I suffered was bruises and sore bones. An open faced helmet would have been a very different ending. W***er didn't even stop to see ifI was alive.

Yeh but if you looked like me then anything would be an improvement. My office is only a few yards from maxfax (maxillofacial) anyway. I could just pop in and ask for a "johnny depp".
  • Like 1

Glad you did not get too badly hurt, trouble is when you get to my age those bruises and sore bones seem to hurt much more. I tend to wear on open faced helmet in the summer but seeing the damage to your lid makes me think.