relay arm dt 125r

dt_125_ron
This post is 3618 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there I'm restoreing my Dtr 125 in the prosses of takeing the swing arm off there was a bolt that bolts the relay arm to the frame it was stuck so as you can fess it took a beating and now is a bit f$&#ed can't seem to find one or do d out the right name for this bolt any idea any help cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am moving this to the workshop section. No grubby overalls or grease should be in the bar section. We have just had all of the furnishings recovered in here and it marks very easily.

Now we are in the workshop........ pictures; we love pictures. Have a look at the following link, find the right section for your bike and point us in the right area so we can help LINKY

I think he means the torsion bar from the rear wheel/brake to the frame, not sure till he comes back!!

I think he means the torsion bar from the rear wheel/brake to the frame, not sure till he comes back!!

He probably means the Relay arm as shown under the "Rear Arm" section item #13 in DirtDT's parts link

It looks like this may be one of the great mysteries of the world. If Indiana jones reads the forum then this could be his next adventure.

• Like 1