The Beast bit me

obriens65
This post is 3526 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ejamusar.jpg

This is what you get after fifty miles when you touch the exhaust taking the rear wheel valve cap off [emoji24]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooh! That hurts. :( burns are no fun. We use real (not imitation) vanilla extract on burns immediately. It helps soothe the burn and it heals nicely. Gram's trick. :) hope you've got something that works equally well!

Sacha/Katie, I use a spray called burneze. Takes away the sting and cools the burn.

Andrew, fortunately no blister to burst as I used the burneze straight away.

• Like 2

I always used to take burneze on Scout camp,it was always the most important thing in the 1st aid kit, brilliant stuff.

Simplest, cheapest and very effective is neat lavender oil. Just dab it on neat. You will smell nice too :eusa_shifty:. And will be left with no scar on minor burns.

Except any form of oil will make a burn worse. It insulates the heat into a burn.

And you will smell like old ladies!

Except any form of oil will make a burn worse. It insulates the heat into a burn.

And you will smell like old ladies!

Don't old ladies smell of moth balls? at least the old dragon my mother in law does.

• Like 1

Trade it in for a younger model with less miles on the clock.

I'll tell her you said that.

First you tell me to trade in my pride & joy then you suggest I have deformed feet. I could become offensive... I mean offended. :eusa_snooty:

Don't be offended bud, if anything I am an admirer of feet, it separates us from the apes does it not.

You can tell a lot from somebody's feet, those with a strong work ethic will often have thick calluses and hardy skin, those of a lazier state may well have dainty feet prone to swelling.

Those who do not trim their nails often wear holes into their socks long before those with well-tendered feet.

A person's temperament may also be worked out through their feet, tickling the arch of one's feet will either bring about an outburst of rage followed by an 'uncontrolled' reflex kick to your face and/or genitals, whereas a person with a more gentle and timid personality will often giggle and recoil into the foetal position.

If anything, feet are fascinating, from your photos I'm guessing there is a trend of either lower-body based martial arts, or possibly free-diving.

If I was that easily offended I'd either be a basket case or a murderer by now. I'm the youngest of seven kids in my family. I grew a thick skin by the age of two. And I'm in the rage/uncontrollable kick catagory.

I've trained in Karate for nearly 25 years.

I'm confused. I've always had that reaction to my feet being touched, even before I started Karate. To the point that, as a kid, I couldn't walk barefoot on Brighton beach cos I couldn't stand the touch of the pebbles

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online