Hi

This post is 3712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Apoplogies for not introducing myself .

I live in suffolk with my folkes still. Just got my first bike at the age of 18 an XT 125 R and its causing me problems already lol. I am a keen rider out and about on the bike when not at work. Its nice to be independant and go where I want, when I want. I have done two years in college doing car machanics and had a part time job as a machanic up to the point of leaving college. I now work full time as a fabricator/welder.

I can certainly see me buying another bike in a few years time , think it could be addictive lol.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Jason Welcome to the YOC, hope you stick around and join in, biking is fun and gets better when you have a larger bike. :wavey:

Hi and welcome! More members from the south! Whereabouts in Suffolk are you?

:welcome:

:wavey: welcome! Most definitely addictive... an expensive habit, but so much fun. Been telling the hubby we need to expand the garage. :)