It's a new guy!

This post is 3715 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I should have posted in here sooner as I prematurely jumped straight in the workshop for help when I joined a day or two ago...

Never good with introductions over the internet aha so here goes.

My names Steve I'm 24 from Kingswinford UK and have been riding for roughly 4 years on the road and just a little longer than that off-roading and motorcross. Still on CBT just never had the urge to take the big bike test yet as a 125 gets me about and to work.

As far as my bikes go I have been jumping from bike to bike owning 4 strokes and found my way back to 2strokes and currently have a 99 DT125R which I picked up a few months ago (pictures to follow)

Well not much else to say so... Hi

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Well done Steve, a good intro is always welcome here on this site, as said numerous times before if you introduce yourself properly you will get more help. We don't like "one hit wonders"

Hi steve" :wavey: that offroading will stand you in good stead.. The dt will feel slow compared .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online